Sierra Wool Jacket
Estimated Delivery: 14-21 days.
- Handmade & Made to order
- 90% Andean wool - 10% Cotton
- Upcycled denim details
- Label crediting the artisan who manufactured it
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Custom Remu Apparel iron cufflink buttons
- Natural color: slight variation in shade possible as a result of the use of upcycled and natural materials
- Handcrafted in Miranda, Northern Ecuadorian Andes
- Dry clean only
It is no surprise the Nehru jacket design which was created as early as in the 10th century has transcended through history managing to persist and remain relevant.
Since the first time we saw the design, we fell in love with it and as a tribute, we’ve created our own with an Andean twist. The perfect mix between cotton and Andean wool, blend into everlasting comfort. While keeping you warm, the Tambo Coat has a slick design that makes it extremely versatile. We designed it knowing it will become your go-to companion for any occasion.
The Tambo Coat has been built with a breathable yet warm blend of 50% Andean Wool & 50% cotton. The softness of the wool mixed with the structure of the cotton, make an extremely well formed jacket.
We work with seamstresses from rural communities to handcraft each of our pieces, enabling them to become independent through their skills and provide for their families. We pay 7% of the price of each of our products directly to the seamstress that manufactured it.